AEM Tru-Time Cam Gears
* Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
* Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load
* True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
* Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
* CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
* Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* For Off-Road use only
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Our gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle’s tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM’s anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
***Sold as single. Order the correct amount needed.
88-91 Honda Civic, 90-93 Acura Integra, 92-01 Honda Prelude, 92-95 Honda Civic, 94-01 Acura Integra, 96-00 Honda Civic
There are no reviews yet.